- You must be 9 years or older to use this application.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You may not use the Tagency service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the Tagency service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Tagency or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Tagency.
- You must not access Tagency’s private API by any other means other than the Tagency application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Tagency including but not limited to userphotos.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Tagency, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Tagency service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- No warranty is given about the quality, accuracy, functionality, availability or performance of the Platform and we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, amend, modify or vary the service provided without notice and without incurring any liability to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Tagency
- Tagency does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, images, photos, works of authorship or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the Tagency Services. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the Tagency Services, you hereby grant to Tagency a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the application in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly (“private”) will not be distributed outside the Tagency Services.
- Some of the Tagency Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Tagency may place such advertising and promotions on the Tagency Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Tagency Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Tagency Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Tagency Services.
- The Tagency Services contain Content of Tagency (“Tagency Content”). Tagency Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Tagency owns and retains all rights in the Tagency Content and the Tagency Services. Tagency hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Tagency Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the Tagency Services.
- The Tagency Services contain Content of Users and other Tagency licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Tagency Services.
- Tagency performs technical functions necessary to offer the Tagency Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Tagency Services.